Tuesday 2 July 2013

This is for you!

 
Short and to the point; this is to the Man (or woman) who keeps commenting on this blog as Frank Smee of Salcombe. I know you're not our lovely friend Smee, your comments are not remotely amusing or intelligent.  You are in fact upsetting him and his wife by posting comments using his name and I WILL NOT NOW, OR IN THE FUTURE publish those comments. I have just deleted the last couple, but now you really need to know it's time to stop! Please feel free to comment as yourself or even anonymously.
 
Genuine comments on the content of my blog are always looked at and welcomed whether good or bad, and I appreciate readers taking the time to contact me either on the blog or by e mail - so thank you to my highly valued followers for your continued support.
 
Liz 
 
 

No comments: