Monday 16 February 2009

Memo to self

Memo to self - stop being so crabby!! I'm a whole lost less tired now - and it makes things a lot less tiresome when I've had a rest from the pub occasionally - even if only to clean and iron!

Firstly, - have just come back from a last minute stroll tonight with Beth - how many other parts of UK could you go out safely on your own (a woman in particular) at this time of night - I certainly wouldn't have done it in Portsmouth and nor even so called posh Winchester for that matter. Secondly, I don't have to get up in the morning to go to some crappy office and pretend to like people I don't, and lastly - I've just been reminded of a great music festival in Salcombe in the summer - hoorah - Life just doesn't really get better......I wonder if the newly formed gospel choir I've just joined from Holy Trinity church will be good enough to make a guest appearance next year - just a thought people!! Night night - sleep tight x

No comments: